BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Pioneer Day

On this amazing Pioneer day I was thinking since I have become pregnant, how amazing my family is. Not only my current family, with my husband and my peanut, but also the next righteous generation to be born(aka my peanut!), my extended family, and my amazing ancestors that have gone before us. We are all linked in the eternities, and I thought I don't know my ancestors as well as I would like to, not only for the purpose of geneology but to really know them and there struggles and their triumphs. I know that they need us as much as we need them to live forever with our savior. I don't think we know how much they pray for us and how much they are pulling for us in the spirit world. I like The quote from James E. Faust, “The Phenomenon That Is You,” which states

Begin to unlock the knowledge of who you really are by learning more about your forebears.

So I am going to try and learn more of my ancestors, and the amazing people they were!
Just as our children will and grandchildren will be wanting to learn of us..

0 comments: