BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Independance Day

We love Independance Day! We had a blast on the Fourth of July with Picnics, Fireworks, Barbeques, and family fun! What could be better?


My best friend Lindsey Tyler came down to spend The fourth with me and my family, we had a ball playing with her kids and munching on finger foods all day!

Don't worry Ryan is just catching up on some sleep, since he's been in school he can seriously fall asleep anywhere even in the middle of a barbeque!
We are getting pumped up for the fireworks! We even have our glowing headbands (I know festive right!) Thanks Shon and Caitlin...

We went to the Davis Fireworks, I am just getting ready for the fire works to blast off!

We are so greatful to have our freedom and liberty, and to be in a country that is so greatly blessed! We are greatful to have our friends and family members in our life and for their support through good times and bad!

1 comments:

Kendall & Nichole said...

What's with this? You FINALLY start a blog. Tease us that you are a blogger. Then when we are tuning in daily. You stop blogging. You did better before you told anyone you had it. CRAZY GIRL! How are you feeling?......here is an idea, blog it!

I think it is really funny that I say all this not having blogged for 3 months. TEE-HEE! Love you, although I really am still upset you didn't tell me. I am trying not to be...but?