BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

I am alive!

So what can I say but that I am still alive, I have so much to post about, I just need to get my pictures up and going soon and then hopefully I can give you a whopper of a post! I know how much you missed what is going on in my life(J/K, wink, wink), can I tell you I have so many ideas in my head about food storage, I am obsessed and have no money to implement the things I want to in our food storage but let me just give you a few things I will be posting about when I can get to them(meaning when I have money to get to them) If these fraises interest you I could talk to you for hours about them, mix-a-meals, 365 meals in a jar that you make for long term food storage yourself but with Mylar bags that will last 30 years with dried ingredients, drying your own food and preserving it with a vaccuum sealer, water jugs with a spigot for easy access, food savers to take the oxygen out of glass canning jars for cookies, chips candy bars, chocolate chips. Man food storage is delicious and so much fun. I think I have found something that is fun and interesting and I am always learning something new about it. Yesterday I made dinner and Ryan said we are out of dressing, I said did you look in the food storage and luckily because of my trustee (not so much) 3 months supply we had it in our pantry. Who knew I would ever start to love cooking again!

2 comments:

Nat and Adam said...

You are so driven, I love it :) So we still need to get together with Helina to get some canning done. Also my mom said that we could borrow her vacuum sealer (do you have one yet, I can't remember?) if we wanted to do some of those mylar bag meals. AND....I am still planning on the Garage Sale on the 31st. I'll call you today after I get off work and talk to you about that :) Much love STac!!

Matt & Ali said...

Hey! How are you? Beckham is so cute! I'm so envious of you and your food storage motivation. I have none and Matt used to sell it for Daily Bread. I have been begging him to buy some and he keeps putting it off. To answer your question we are building in West Farmington.