BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BABY SHOWER

So I had a really fun friend baby shower and can I say that I have the most amazing friends in all the world! I am greatful to their insight on baby names, (thanks again girls)! But mostly their amazing friendships that have lasted through highschool and beyond...They truly make me a better person through their Christ-like examples.. I have many friends who are already amazing mothers and I can't wait for their advice when the first Baby Boy Ellis comes. Thanks again girlies for a fun day of memories

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm sorry I couldn't make it Stacia!

Loni and Tyler said...

Hey Stacia! I just found your blog through a friend! Congrats on the baby! You are going to be a great mommy. I hope all goes well. You look great too!