BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

How many weeks?

So I went to my first Doctor's appointment on June 15th, Ryan, the amazing, supporting husband came with me and was amazing through the whole thing considering he was already sick himself. They said my placenta was the size of an orange which is weird because you would think you would gain more than 1 pound if you had an orange in you but I'm greatful they said everything looks good. They tried to do the doppler to hear the babies heart flutter but it was a little to early to tell since I was only 8 wks along, I just kept hearing my stomach rumbling thinking is that what it sounds like? Either way it set my mind at ease to know everything looked normal and my due date is January 16th, oh how many more weeks? Oh right 32 to go! It's amazing to think an alien thing (god's children) is growing inside of me, I can't wait until I can fill a kick or something that will be the coolest part! Ryan's sister Emily is about to have a baby in 1 week, it's so exciting to see a new born, It's been a while!

0 comments: